Monday, February 6, 2012

Spring Sessions

Our little guy is almost two months old already - wow, time flies!

I have recently heard from families who are excited to book spring sessions. I plan to be available again starting in March, but I will be making some changes in order to accommodate my new role as a momma to baby C!

-At this time, I will no longer be traveling to Tampa or other surrounding areas for sessions, but you are more than welcome to schedule a session in Orlando and make a fun day out of it!

-I will be scheduling a very limited number of sessions each month to make sure I can still provide quality images in a timely manner, and sessions will only be scheduled for weekends.

-My pricing structure will be changing a bit, too, but I will still be providing quality photos for a very reasonable price (many full-time career photographers charge my fee as a sitting fee, not including any images)!

Check out my website or Facebook page for more information! Please feel free to email me with any questions or to inquire about booking a session this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment