Friday, March 25, 2011

Tracy & Joel

Most of you know that I am primarily a portrait photographer. To be honest, I've really kinda stayed away from photographing weddings - while a lot of the same principles are used, weddings are SO different for a number of reasons.

But I just couldn't pass up a couple of opportunities to photograph some really beautiful weddings for friends of mine. The first was held about a month ago at the Straz Center for Performing Arts in Tampa. Tracy and Joel planned a really beautiful ceremony and a really fun reception. Both being musicians themselves, the entertainment (including that by Tracy and Joel themselves) was wonderful! Here are just a few of my favorite shots.











Tomorrow I am off to photograph a beach wedding in St. Petersburg - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment