Sunday, December 5, 2010

November Sessions

November was a busy month for me! Here are a few of the sessions from the month... the rest will have to wait until after Christmas due to all of the Christmas surprises I was happy to be a part of this year!

First, my dear friend Kim and her boyfriend Kevin. Kim and I were both music teachers in Tampa when I lived there, and I was so glad to finally get out for pictures with them together!



Last weekend, I had the pleasure of finally meeting the Davis family. We had to reschedule a couple times due to weather and a family emergency, but the weather turned out to be beautiful and we ended up with some really amazing photos. Here are just a couple of my favorites!



During my last photography trip to St. Pete, I met up with the Coriell family (of which the mother actually works with Kim!) at the beach for some family photos. We both sadly ended up with parking tickets after our morning together, but I'd say it was worth it for the shots that we got that day!



I will post my other sessions soon - after Christmas!

Keep an eye out on my blog and Facebook page - I'll be announcing a contest for my 2010 families at the end of the year! Someone is going to win something fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment